Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Opinion: By Bamsterman. I don't know about you but my head is about to explode.


 

So as I am reading and watching about the debate last night I can say this. My head is going to explode. So much is being said by both sides about the debate. When everyone I have talked to today at work and other places agree. 

The debate was a shit show and no one won. But the far left and far right are claiming victory. As expected. I am shocked Fox News Voters, for the most part, “felt like nobody won” the first presidential debate between President Trump and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, pollster Lee Carter told “Fox & Friends” on Wednesday. 

Now this is a comparison between the News Network not endorsement of Fox News. ABC News I could find no stories about the debate. 

CNN did have one opinion piece. Biden did the one thing he had to do to win the debate Sorry CNN no one won. America lost. 

As you search around you find stories all over the place. Most of them full of shit. Sorry America. But you lose no matter what. 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment